Your first visit to FootDRX establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Patient Forms Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Appointments Call (212) 366-1718 to schedule an appointment at any location.
Payment Options We accept cash, checks, credit cards, and payments from third party insurance carriers. Insurance Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier or view the lists below.
IN- NETWORK INSURANCES ACCEPTED:
- 1199 SEIU
- AETNA PPO / EPO
- BCBS – Anthem, Empire, or any other BCBS policy
- BCBS HMO / PATHWAYS REFERAL FROM PCP REQUIRED
- Except BCBS Medicaid (prefix starting with - J) Not in Network
- BCBS OMNIA - NJ OFFICE ONLY
- Except - Cigna Community Plan / Not in Network
- EMBLEM HEALTH
- EMBLEM GHI
- EMBLEM HIP / REFERAL FROM PCP REQUIRED
- FIDELIS / BROOKLYN OFFICE ONLY
- REFERAL FROM PCP REQUIRED 1st VISIT
- MEDICARE / MEDICAID
- NYSHIP - Dr Barry Herstik & Dr Bruce Lashley In Network Only
- OXFORD / some policies require referral from PCP / check back of your card
- QUALCARE - NJ OFFICE ONLY
- UNITED HEALTH CARE / Except - Community Plan
Medicare Advantage Plans
- BCBS Sr. Plan
- Clover - NJ OFFICE ONLY
- EMBLEM HEALTH HIP / Requires Referral from PCP
- FIDELIS / Brooklyn Office Only / Referral from PCP 1st VISIT
- HUMANA SR. PLAN
- MEDICARE / with Medicaid Secondary
- MEDICARE / with or without Medicaid Secondary Insurance
Accepted but Our of Network
- Beech Street
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare
- NYSHIp - The Empire Plan / Dr J. Richards
- Magna Care
- Multi Plan