Your first visit to FootDRX establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Patient Forms Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Appointments Call (212) 366-1718 to schedule an appointment at any location.
Payment Options We accept cash, checks, credit cards, and payments from third party insurance carriers. Insurance Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier or view the lists below.
FOOTDRx : INSURANCES ACCEPTED IN - NETWORK
- 1199 SEIU
- AETNA PPO / EPO
- BCBS – Anthem, Empire
- BCBS HMO / PATHWAYS – requires referral from P.C.P. (Not in Network – JLJ – prefix / BCBS Medicaid)
- BCBS 32BJ
- BCBS SAG
- BCBS FED / Dr J. Richards & Dr B. Lashley Only
- CIGNA / Except - Community Plan
- EMBLEM HEALTH
- EMBLEM GHI
- EMBLEM HIP / REFERAL FROM PCP
- FIDELIS / BROOKLYN OFFICE ONLY/ Dr J. Richards Only
- HORIZON NJ HEALTH / Englewood NJ Office Only
- OXFORD /may require referral from PCP
- UNITED HEALTH CARE / Except - Community Plan
- QUALCARE / Englewood NJ OFFICE ONLY
Medicare Advantage Plans
- AETNA Medicare (No DUAL Plan)
- BCBS Sr. Plan (No DUAL Plan)
- Emblem Hip Medicare / Requires Referral from PCP (No DUAL Plan)
- FIDELIS / Brooklyn Office Only
- HUMANA SR.
- MEDICARE with Medicaid
- MEDICARE / with or without Medicaid Secondary Insurance
- UHC / EXCEPT Plan 1 / 2 / 3 (No DUAL Plan)
Accepted but Our of Network
- NYSHIP - The Empire Plan
- Multi Plan
If you have a MARKETPLACE PLAN, You may only be able to see a Dr. in your home State / Check with your plan.
All insurances are different. We may be IN Network with your Insurance carrier, but not with your plan.
Please check with your insurance if you have any questions.
- Dr. J. Richards NPI # 1649594193
- Dr. B. Lashley NPI # 1851465793
- Dr. S. Richards NPI # 1851741029
- Dr. B. Herstik NPI # 1467560532
HANDDRx / Dr. Oren Michaeli
- Workers Compensation
- No Fault
Accepting all other Insurance Plans with OUT OF NETWORK Benefits